Shot Blasting is when closed circuit media blasting machines throw a large amount of steel abrasive media by centrifugal force at the surface. After the steel abrasive hits the surface, the shot blaster recycles the media. Dust and contaminants are removed by an air wash separator and are removed to a dedicated dust collector. This makes the process almost dust-free in operation.
Shot Blasting is recognised throughout the flooring industry as a standard preparation technique for concrete, stone, asphalt and steel surfaces. Equipped with a range of blast machines of varying size we have a blaster to suit almost all floor spaces. If you need to turnaround your project quickly then we can put multiple blasters to work to achieve your deadline.
- To clean and prepare surfaces |such as steel, concrete and asphalt.
- To remove top layers | like paint and epoxy.
- To remove markings & rubber | from highways, runways, industrial floors and more.
- To improve skid resistance | on surfaces such as sidewalks, bike paths, roads and runways.
- To generate optical and aesthetics effects | on surfaces like roads, highways and runways.
- For more information about this technology, service preparation in general or to receive the price of a specific job,
click here and send us a message